Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian Richard The Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Village Idiot of Today

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 05:45:22 -0400, Fred Bloggs wrote:
Jim Thompson wrote:

Can't you just envision that scenario... Fred stuck for hours waiting
in an emergency room while all the illegals get served first ;-)

If those illegals are in more urgent need of prompt medical care then
they should be first, I have no problem with that. I could not imagine
the kind of person who would do otherwise on the basis of citizenship
status.

So, patch them up good enough to transport, and carry them to the
border and say, "Here, this one's yours. And here's the bill."

Cheers!
Rich