Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Ron(UK) Ron(UK) is offline

Default PROBLEM: Nakamichi CR-7A Power Transformer

EADGBE wrote:
On Oct 3, 8:58 am, "Ron(UK)" wrote:
If you were to be supercautious, you should order the absolutely correct
part direct from Naki

Ron(UK)

I had always heard that Nak would not sell parts directly to consumers
(a common policy among manufacturers).

And since Nakamichi's decline, I would have been very surprised to
hear that anyone could order anything at all from them.

Do you have ordering information? I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!

Well it was meant to be a joke actually, if you read the manual it
generally says that only the manufacturers specified part number should
be used where a crucial safety component is marked.

I`m surprised you had trouble finding 1R fusibles, they are a pretty
common component in a great many items.

I find Rapid Electronics are pretty good for small orders in the UK

Ron(UK)

--
Lune Valley Audio
Public Address Systems