Posted to uk.d-i-y
JONNYBOY JONNYBOY is offline

Default LAMINATE FLOORING

On 1 Oct, 22:43, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
JONNYBOY wrote:
Hi All

Looks like I've made a bit of mistake. I've miscalculated the gap from
the end of the laminate flooring I'v elaid to the tiles in the
kitchen. A standard profile simply isn't wide enough. Can anyone
advise where I can get an xtra wide profile from. Thanks in advance
for your patience and experience.

Can you not cut a thin strip of laminate & click it into place to make up
the gap.

BTW - its best too start at the threshold & work away - if thats possible.

--
Dave
The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Thanks for the suggestion but I've had to cut across the planks to
finish at the door, and now theres nothing for any extra bits to click
onto.