Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Gas Furnance Problems

You Know Who wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 21:57:02 -0700, TH wrote:

Cause he wants to, dick head. If you can't give advice keep your
opinion to yourself.
People come here for help 'cause they're not afraid to tackle
problems, that most of the time can easily be fixed by yourself and
save a lot of money, if you just put a little effort in finding out
how things work. I get tired of all the dick head contractors lurking
in here trying to convince people that only contractors are qualified
to do anything. In my experience, the more you can keep the
contractors away and learn to do things yourself, the better off you
will be.

Amen to that, besides, that kjpro dude wouldn't know how to fix a
heater properly if the instructions were pasted on it. I know because
I've worked with him. He is what we call a hack. Any advice he gives,
I would seriously think twice before I followed it, unless of course
you want to get something really screwed up.

You're such a liar.
You must be related to Clark.