Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default My MOT spotwelder is in the DropBox

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:05:53 -0600, Al Porter wrote:
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:30:03 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
Bob Engelhardt wrote:
Al Porter wrote:
... so what happens when I go to print this out? ...

... I'll load another version, reformatted for real pages.

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...rPrintable.pdf

Perfect, Bob. Thank you very much

On a sadder note... they cleaned up the electronics pile at the local
dump a couple days before you posted the first copy, so my source of
MOTS has dried up for the time being

Where are you? I'm in Whittier, CA, and I've got two whole ones
and one with the shunts and secondary gone. Also some little misc.
MO parts, like fans, and those mechanical timers with a physical
bell. (turn the knob, it turns on, motor turns knob back, DING!)

Cheers!
Rich