Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Speaking of Celtic - secret box

"Casper" wrote in message
Very nice box indeed. Both my husband and I are very fond of all
things Celtic. He's already said to me he'd like a box like that. I'm
guessing that was a hint, so I'll have to think about where I can
borrow some tools to make him one... after mine of course! lol!

"Lee Michaels" muttered:
There are some things you need to learn about this woodworking thing.
If your hubby wants you to make something, it is a perfect excuse to buy
more tools. Don't pass up this opportunity!

Ha! Yes, that is true and I try as often as I can get away with it!
That's how I got my lathe. Unfortunately, we lack the most important
thing... space. I've spent some time this year trying to clean out our
storage barn (8x16.. I think) so I can try and convert at least one
side of it into a workshop. I so need a saw (table, band, whatever).
Right now I have to beg on someone else to get my wood cut up.

We're hoping to move next year, so basements, garages and outside
workshops are on the list of additions!! I'm trying hard so I can then
talk my father-in-law into giving me the Delta shop scroll saw he has
hanging out in his barn. Cast iron table and all! If I can find room
for it, I'll be rebuilding it and sawing everything in sight!!

Thanks for the tip!! ;-)

`Casper