Posted to alt.home.repair
staselwood via HomeKB.com staselwood via HomeKB.com is offline

Default Gas Furnance Problems

this is one a well. An oil well that we get the gas from. The pressure gage
on the well seems to be normal. It could be. But it relights normal and
will stay lit for long time. but when the burner is kicked on it only runs
for a short time and ALL is cut off. I will blow off the gas lines to make
sure there is not mositure or air.

thanks

Stormin Mormon wrote:
The term he's seeking is "heat anticipator". No, that should not shut off
the pilot. Makes me wonder if you have some air in the line, or some other
problem with the gas supply?

: Thanks Jason,
: Would this "pre-act" feature turn off the pilot light as well? I understand
[quoted text clipped - 31 lines]
:
: -J