Posted to alt.home.repair
The Daring Dufas The Daring Dufas is offline

Default Need a Water Bed Cooler

wrote:
OK, most people put a heater on their water beds. But I want a cooler
on mine. That's because I plan to fill the bed with beer, not water.
That way I can get drunk while I sleep. But where oh where do I get a
cooler?

Get a water cooler and hook your beer line to the
water feed line of the water cooler, not the type
that squirts water up in an ark over a drain but
the type of cooler that resembles the units that
take a five gallon jug. Of course you could get
the five gallon jug type and fill the jug with brew
instead of water.

TDD