Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Kitchen Drawers

"Chris Friesen" wrote in message
Swingman wrote:

Price update ... less than a year later ... today I bought 20 pairs of

the
21" Hittich QuadroV6's and they were $22.92 and $1.69, respectively.

Inflation? ... nahhh, couldn't be.

If they're imported from Europe, maybe it's the devaluation of the US
dollar against the Euro? Over the past year the dollar has lost about
10% of its value compared to the Euro, which maps fairly closely to your
price differential.

And they are European slides. Just doing the math in my head that's what,
about an 11% increase in the slide price?

.... I'd bet that you're correct.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07