Posted to alt.home.repair
staselwood via HomeKB.com staselwood via HomeKB.com is offline

Default Gas Furnance Problems

I would also like to note... I looked in the archives (as suggested) for
other issues like this before posting and came across several other posts
just like the KJPRO one, and all the subsequint posts. I thought, should i
even bother. I do need a fix, and I always like to know something about what
i am either working on or asking someone to work on. So I dont get taken for
a ride by unscrupulous contractors that pray on the un-knowing consumer. If
I blow my self up, shame on me... I should know that gas is flamable and will
ignite if exposed to flame... Thanks to those who posted in my behalf. He
should rethink his marketing plan if he thinks he is getting business from
here... haha

You Know Who wrote:
Cause he wants to, dick head. If you can't give advice keep your
opinion to yourself.

[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
contractors away and learn to do things yourself, the better off you
will be.

Amen to that, besides, that kjpro dude wouldn't know how to fix a
heater properly if the instructions were pasted on it. I know because
I've worked with him. He is what we call a hack. Any advice he gives,
I would seriously think twice before I followed it, unless of course
you want to get something really screwed up.