Posted to alt.home.repair
Bud-- Bud-- is offline

Default What is NEC Code For This Grounding Scheme ?

w_tom wrote:
On Oct 1, 12:52 pm, bud-- wrote:
Poor w_ seems to have a significant mental impairment. Virtually
everything he said was wrong. Perhaps the institution should limit his
use of the internet.

Bud promoted for plug-in protector manufacturers. He will not admit
that.

Anyone who corrects w_’s bullcrap apparently has an ulterior motive. My
only connection with suppressors is I have several. Poor w_ has to try
to discredit opponents because he has no valid arguments.

He has no technical experience. But as long as he can
attack, then many will only see the attacks - not see facts. Bud is
one of the last people I would want to install wiring.

Already covered ****head. I am an electrical engineer and master
electrician.

It does not
matter what reality is.

It does not matter to w_ what reality is because he has minimal
connection with it.

His purpose here is to attack me. Anywhere I
post, he will immediately follow with attacks.

When I see you spreading bull**** I point it out. Your post before last
had virtually nothing that was correct. No one agrees with you in this
thread. You are always challenged by someone in this newsgroup on your
idiotic comments on water pipe.

A whole post full of attacks - no facts. Perhaps you could stick to the
facts. That is the real facts, not your delusional facts.

–-
bud--