Posted to alt.home.repair
w_tom w_tom is offline

Default What is NEC Code For This Grounding Scheme ?

On Oct 1, 12:52 pm, bud-- wrote:
Poor w_ seems to have a significant mental impairment. Virtually
everything he said was wrong. Perhaps the institution should limit his
use of the internet.

Bud promoted for plug-in protector manufacturers. He will not admit
that. He follows me everywhere to turn discussions nasty. He will do
this here. He has no technical experience. But as long as he can
attack, then many will only see the attacks - not see facts. Bud is
one of the last people I would want to install wiring. It does not
matter what reality is. His purpose here is to attack me. Anywhere I
post, he will immediately follow with attacks. He is not honest; he
does not have technical experience; but he knows dirty politics. Do
you believe a politician - or the facts? Many will make the mistake
of listening to the one who insults. Many will make the mistake of
confusing credibility with Bud.