Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Why i carry a gun

nick hull wrote:

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , "azotic"
wrote:
Viewing this video convinced me to carry at least two guns from now on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch

Jerk.

These youtube urls are worthless to those of us on dialup, I never even
attempt any youtube my bandwidth is too narrow. If you want people to
look at youtube you should put a description in the text

You're not supposed to talk about your 'narrow bandwidth' problem in
polite company. Not even in places like this! ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida