Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - A National Disgrace...Letting the Smithsonian Rot

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 23:04:40 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

It's been a good year here, and this is the most exciting time. Blues and
stripers are in the surf and they're chasing bunkers right up onto the
beach.

What's this about strippers on the beach? Send JPGs, please.

We're going to chip in and get you some new eyeglasses. d8-)

However, mermaid season opens next week, and a good time will be had by all.

Too bad it's 'catch and release'.

Silver Springs is within driving distance, where the old 'Tarzan'
movies were shot. I think I saw the old metal roofed 'trading post'
through the trees and weeds the last time I was there.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida