Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank Frank is offline

Default Crickets

Jay wrote:
I would love some advice on how to limit the cricket population at my
home. I have tried many different bug sprays, with the noisy
creatures prevailing. My last resort was to go to a pet store and
purchase some Geckos, let them loose in the back yard, and (hopefully)
sleep in silence. The guy at the pet store said this was a terrible
idea. He said the Geckos would run away. If they have a plentiful
amount of food, why would they leave. Does anyone have any other
ideas? I would be forever in your debt...

Thank you.

Got me thinking. Crickets are a pain this time of year here too but
have been far less so this year. I've also noted more snakes around the
property and a family of skunks. I think they are helping to keep the
crickets down.

Frank