Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Mark Johnson Mark Johnson is offline

Default Kitchen stool.... Finished! (1 of 2)

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
B a r r y wrote:

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:12:05 -0400, "Buddy Matlosz"
wrote:

That's kinda bizarre - can we get a shot of someone sitting on it?

Sit?

Think "reach top shelf"...

How is it as far as stability when standing on it?

Looks cool, just curious about the physics of the thing.

I wouldn't want to stand on the seat, but standing on the step keeps your
weight over the foot so it should be stable enough. I would have liked to
make the foot a few inches longer in the front, but the piece I selected had
an unseen void near the end that I had to cut back. It also pushes up flush
against the base cabinets when used as a step, so tipping really shouldn't
be an issue.

-MJ