Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
mac davis mac davis is offline

Default Speaking of Celtic - secret box

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 18:30:07 -0500, "Kate" wrote:

Oh wow.. that's great to hear!
I was just pulling most of it out of my imagination.

One of my daughter's dreams is to visit Ireland someday. Of all things she
says she wants to repel off of the side of a castle... the little daredevil.

Very nice work, Kate...
I wouldn't have a clue how to carve, but admire the work a lot..

Not involving the Iris, but my wife and I have been reading the "Outlander"
series and there's a lot of Celtic/Scots references and drawings...

I think the reading is inspiring the wife to start more Celtic type wood
burning, other than the knots she does now..

So, in the far distant future when you're on the other side of the grass, will
your daughter have both boxes?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing