Posted to rec.audio.tech,sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.pro
Ron(UK) Ron(UK) is offline

Default PROBLEM: Nakamichi CR-7A Power Transformer

Don Pearce wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 21:10:22 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

Don Pearce wrote:

EADGBE wrote:
(Scott Dorsey) wrote:
As I said earlier, MCM electronics stocks them. Other places that cater
to the (rapidly dwindling) TV repair crowd like B+D Enterprises may help
as well. Parts Express MIGHT have them, but they don't carry too many TV
set parts any more.
SCOTT:

Thanks, but I have already checked all of those sites, including MCM.
Nobody seems to stock a 1/4-watt, 1-ohm fusing resistor. I may have
overlooked the part in my search results, but I have tried all of
those sites (and others) multiple times.

I can't believe that this part would be this hard to find.
Radiospares have them. Part No 267-1569

They have an absurd minimum order charge.

Graham

You can always top up with useful stuff - they have plenty.

NAh if you do that, you`ll end up with all the crap you ordered to make
up the value, and the resistors will be out of stock!

Ron(UK)