Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - A National Disgrace...Letting the Smithsonian Rot

"john" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Wes" wrote in message

snip

You are up late Ed, normal for me working the midnight shift.

Actually, up early. I was having my coffee and breakfast while getting
ready to go fishing. Now I'm having more coffee, getting ready to fillet
some bluefish.

--
Ed Huntress

Where did you go bluefishing and how were they running?

I was fishing from a jetty near Leonardo, NJ. They're spotty near shore, but
Raritan Bay is paved with them, of all sizes. I also caught some very small
weakfish, but keepers are in the bay.

I never saw so much bait in Raritan Bay: spearing, peanut bunkers, big
bunkers, mullet, and rainfish. The blues are gorging on them and can be hard
to attract to a bait. I had better luck with metal than others were having
with live bait.

--
Ed Huntress