Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Polyfilla

On 2007-09-30 18:41:07 +0100, said:

On 30 Sep,
Andy Hall wrote:

Plaster or jointing filler are a better fine filler anyway.

Gyproc joint finish I found the best fine surface filler. Is it still
available, or is it superceded by 'Jointex' combined filler and finish?

I'm not sure. The last one that I used was made by Lafarge, IIRC, or
it might have been Knauf. At any rate, most manufacturers seem to
have at least two jointing products - setting and drying types and/or a
combination.

I prefer to use a slower product and to sand in between thin layers for
most applications. It takes longer but produces a better result than