Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default painting over gloss on brick walls with emulsion

On Sep 29, 5:21 pm, wrote:
hi there i wonder if anyone can help me? my mother in law has a brick
outer house attached to the house witch is looking very cold and damp.
the thing is, she wants it to look part of the kitchen. the brick
walls are coated very thick with gloss paint and she wants to paint
them with emulsion, is it possible or would i have to strip it. if so
what is the quickest and cheapest way of doing it

I would clean it and prime it, go to a real paint store to get the
right product.