Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Preventing Rain From Blowing Under A Garage Door

Too_Many_Tools wrote:

I am posting this for a friend....he has a large shop with several
large roll up doors. When it rains heavily and the wind is blowing
into the doors, water will enter the shop under the rubber door
seal...lots of water.

Any suggestions as to how to prevent the water from entering?

Thanks

TMT

Woodworkers Supply used to have a threshold you could buy. Seems like it
was about $75 for a single bay door size. Included a rubber threshold and
a tube of silicone seal.

I still have an unopened one sitting in my shop, it's about 8 years old
though. Didn't need it after I installed the french doors where the
roll-up door used to be.