Posted to alt.home.repair
willshak willshak is offline

Default Garage light activation using sensor

on 9/29/2007 4:40 PM Meat Plow said the following:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:15:10 -0700, russell.frank1 wrote:

I have a Genie-Pro CM 6800, garage door opener. I would like however,
to alter it to have the garage lights come on when the safety sensors
are tripped. I would hope to accomplish this without replacing the
system. Is there a simple and inexpensive solution?

Thanks

Shouldn't it have that feature? I know even the cheapy Craftsmans have it.

I'm guessing he wants the light to come on when someone breaks the
safety beam when the door has been standing open, like at night.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY