Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] russell.frank1@gmail.com is offline

Default Garage light activation using sensor

On Sep 29, 4:40 pm, Meat Plow wrote:
On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:15:10 -0700, russell.frank1 wrote:
I have a Genie-Pro CM 6800, garage door opener. I would like however,
to alter it to have the garage lights come on when the safety sensors
are tripped. I would hope to accomplish this without replacing the
system. Is there a simple and inexpensive solution?

Thanks

Shouldn't it have that feature? I know even the cheapy Craftsmans have it.

I has the feature when you initially open and close. After a few
minutes when left open the light goes out. I would like to have it
come on when the sensor is tripped. This is helpful for me in the
evening and when working outside.
My previous home I installed a chamberlain which had this feature as
well.

Thanks