Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Painting Chrome Oven Drip Pans

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:22:28 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Jeffy3 wrote:
I am the original (idiot) poster and I did mean the four drip pans on
the stove that surround the gas burner. They do cost anywhere from 5
to $10 a piece and the black porcelain ones are around 7 with shipping.

I refuse to believe that anyone whose name starts with Jeff could
possibly be an idiot.

Hardhead

But I do think that buying the "tailor made" black ones is the way to go.

Yes; given the cost of a spray/porcelain/paint type product, time,
effort and no assurance they will work as stated.

--
Oren

"equal opportunity, not equal results"