Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Need suggestions for a light to drive backwards

Maxwell Lol wrote:

Here's one I saw in a catalog:

"Two million candlepower unit is the most powerful cordless,
rechargeable, handheld spotlight in the world. This spotlight is more
powerful than aircraft landing lights and 20 times brighter than auto
headlights and will throw a beam more than miles. Spotlight recharges
in just a few hours from a 110V AC home outlet or any 12V car or boat
outlet. Hanging loop included. Keep one spotlight at home and one in
the car. Imported."

http://www.orvis.com/store/product_c...&feature_id=18

Price: $109

Bet this would be fun at the local "Lover's Lane." :-)

You think too small! You need one of those WWII surplus carbon arc
searchlights, so you can hit them all at once. If you add some flashing
blue police lights and sirens, and the place would be empty in ten
seconds. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell