Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeffy3 Jeffy3 is offline

Default Painting Chrome Oven Drip Pans

On Sep 28, 7:57 pm, Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:38:59 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

Jeffy3 wrote:

aging and would like black ones now and before paying upwards of $40
for a new set of four, was wondering if there is any harm or danger

Were you maybe trying to describe the round pans which go under electric
heating elements on the top of the stove?

Jeff

Would four cost $40.00?

--
Oren

Probably closer to $30.00 in black, if the OP meant "Range drip pans"
like these:

http://tinyurl.com/37h6wx

I can't see why anyone would need FOUR oven drip pans, and can't recall
ever seeing any chromed oven pans anyway.

I think we've just about "saucered and blowed" this thread now, eh?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

I am the original (idiot) poster and I did mean the four drip pans on
the stove that surround the gas burner. They do cost anywhere from 5
to $10 a piece and the black porcelain ones are around 7 with shipping.