Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-We need smarter cops.

"F. George McDuffee" wrote:

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:48:25 -0700, "azotic"
wrote:

One for the Hmmmmm.... files.

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...41132320070925

Best Regards
Tom.

===============
Problem is that the police are in a "no win" situation.

If they cuffed the *MINORS* with their hands behind their back,
and placed them in a car with a screen and no interior door
handles, possibly with the cuffs fastened to a restraint chain
fastened to the floor of the car, there is a good chance the
police would have been accused of "over reaction" and/or abuse.

Remember what happened to the two Border Patrol agents that shot
the convicted drug smugger in the butt?

One county Sheriff's department in Florida has decided to put video
of any high speed chase on You tube:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=marioncountyso&search=Search

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.