Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Speaking of AA batteries....

clare at snyder.on.ca wrote in message
snip------

And one of the hottest and driest of the 55 I've spent here (in
southern Ontario) Went over 30C again this week - THE END OF
SEPTEMBER!!!

Heh! We had numerous days in the mid 60's all through what should have been
"summer". We had three days in the mid to high 90's mid July, then it
cooled down and never really warmed back up to normal again. It's been an
interesting year!

Snow level is reputed to be moving down to around the 3,500' mark in the
next day. Summer, for us, such as it was, is over. sigh!

Harold