Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Veterans Disarmament Act H.R. 2640

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:58:31 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:47:40 -0700, Too_Many_Tools
wrote:

Good....I have always maintained that a psych test should be the
requirement for gun purchasing and for continued gun ownership.

If you have the right to own a gun, you also have the responsibility
to use it properly...no excuses.

If you cannot handle the responsibility, you have no right to own a
gun.

TMT..a card carrying NRA member

So if they pull your guns, then you will also have no problem with
them also removing your first amendment rights.

In fact...given a number of your posts...its obvious you cant post
responsibly.

Good to see a Doctor can remove your Constitutional Rights at his
whim.

He's as good an NRA member as Michael Moore, who got a membership just
to be able to say he was one.

Now please stop feeding the trolls.

But!!! But!! It is an Ex-Lax pie!

prove it.