Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
clare at snyder.on.ca clare at snyder.on.ca is offline

Default Need suggestions for a light to drive backwards

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:30:51 -0500, Ignoramus18262
wrote:

I had several really bad experiences with driving backwards, with a
trailer, in low to no light conditions or in the rain. (one was when
picking up thet Bliss punch). It is a big hazard and it is ****ing
frustrating.

So, I want to know what you would recommend for a source of light that
is practical to use. A handheld spotlight, something that can be
mounted on roof temporarily, etc.

thanks

I put small driving lights on the back of both my (past) trailers to
make backing easier. Meant custom wiring, but I used RV plugs and used
the accessory wire for the backup lights.