Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default BP horizontal attachment

We had a set of drawers cabinet - roll around in the R&D lab - that held
drawers in the bottom of different sizes of crimpers and the other dozen
held the crimp dies for the many handles.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

Ignoramus18262 wrote:
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:16:44 -0400, John wrote:
go than the stamped ones if you can find one used in good shape. The
best crimpers are the ones that have a racheting system that will not
release until the proper pressure is put on the crimped terminal, but
these crimping tools must be checked periodicly with a go no/go gauge.

I used such a ratcheting crimper when I was installing Cat6 cabling
as part of upgrade of my house to Gigabit Ethernet. I was very
impressed with the consistency and quality.