Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus18262 Ignoramus18262 is offline

Default BP horizontal attachment

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 21:16:44 -0400, John wrote:
go than the stamped ones if you can find one used in good shape. The
best crimpers are the ones that have a racheting system that will not
release until the proper pressure is put on the crimped terminal, but
these crimping tools must be checked periodicly with a go no/go gauge.

I used such a ratcheting crimper when I was installing Cat6 cabling
as part of upgrade of my house to Gigabit Ethernet. I was very
impressed with the consistency and quality.