Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Americas's Shocking, Hidden Black Against White Race War

On Sep 28, 7:18 pm, Unclaimed Mysteries
theletter_k_andthenumeral_4_...@unclaimedmysterie s.net wrote:
Charles wrote:
Now that's CRAZEE talk. Better to chalk it up to genetic inferiority; it
sounds all scientific and stuff. And who doesn't wanna have
sci-sci-sci-SCIENCE!($1) backing them up?

Genetic inferiority strikes again.

I believe racists are genetically inferior to other people. DEATH TO THE
INTOLERANT!

--
It Came From Corry Lee Smith's Unclaimed Mysteries.http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

Actually the truth is that the racist usually has mixed blood .....his
ancestors are the group that he hates.

If one does your homework, you will find that we all have a diverse
genetic makeup that is comprised of many different racial components.

DNA testing confirms it.

TMT