Posted to alt.home.repair
k k is offline

Default Americas's Shocking, Hidden Black Against White Race War

All these are facts, yet by simply writing this story, by assembling
the facts in this way, I would be deemed a racist by the American news
media. It prefers to maintain a paternalistic* double-standard in its
coverage of black America, a lower standard.

http://www.heretical.com/miscella/sheehan.html

I haven't been able to verify a single fact cited above. I think the
American news media would be fair to state that you are not now, and never
have been, a journalist, so racist seems fair.

How's your stove working? Drywall come out ok? Call your mommy with any
problems.

For those who don't know. Paul Sheehan is Australia's resident loudmouth
racist and right-wing loonie. He thinks Australia would be better off if
the Aboriginal tribes hadn't already been there for several millenia when
England settled the place with a penal colony full of murderers, robbers,
rapists: his ancestors.

Odd that he accuses Americans of having low standards, when he has none at
all.