Posted to alt.home.repair
Jeff Wisnia Jeff Wisnia is offline

Default Painting Chrome Oven Drip Pans

Jeffy3 wrote:

Anyone ever done this? We have chrome ones that we keep clean but
are
aging and would like black ones now and before paying upwards of $40
for a new set of four, was wondering if there is any harm or danger
painting them black with high gloss metallic paint or something.

Just in case I didn't understand you correctly, your subject line said
"Oven Drip Pans".

Izzat what you really meant, cause I've never seen chromed pans which go
inside an oven, but I guess they could exist.

Were you maybe trying to describe the round pans which go under electric
heating elements on the top of the stove?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)