Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Painting Chrome Oven Drip Pans

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:54:20 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Oren" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:16:44 -0400, willshak
wrote:

He'll be ok then; the food won't ever contact it.

I wonder if the paint will be able to endure the kind of scrubbing
that's
usually needed to clean drip pans.

Just repaint them without scrubbing. :-)

Nope! re-"Chrome" the originals
Oren

This discussion's got me thinking that the face of my favorite hammer is all
dinged from hitting the nails. I wonder where I can get it refinished.

Good luck. I have a couple of hammer heads without handles.

--
Oren