Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Where are You ...?

On Sep 28, 8:54 am, "Arfa Daily" wrote:

Maybe. Ever there at Christmas ? Not the usual time of year that I visit,
but will be there this year middle two weeks December, including Christmas
day. Just wondering what the weather's like then. From what I can see, seems
like the temp's gonna be about the same as here in London - anything high
thirties to low fifties ?? Also, I was surprised to see that the rooms were
relatively cheap compared to normal, including Christmas. Do they struggle
to fill the place over the holiday ? Bit of reading that I did on the 'net
suggested that it was much the same as any other time of the year. Sorry
everyone else for the OT, but we're all friends on here ...
(well, mostly ... d;~} )

The week before Christmas is one of the cheapest weeks of the year for
room rates. Crowds are smaller, traffic is much lighter, lines for
restaurants, buffets, etc, are practically non-existent. It's a nicer,
more-relaxed experience. One word of warning, if you plan to see any
shows you should check their websites - quite a few of the shows are
dark during that pre-Christmas week - give their employees some
holiday time off.

Regarding the weather - for me, December in Las Vegas is usually light
jackets, with the occasional sweater.

If you think this is getting too far off topic and you have any other
questions, feel free to take it to email. You can also ask over on the
alt.vacation.las-vegas newsgroup, if you can tolerate all the
'eccentric' personalities over there.

Jerry