Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-Veterans Disarmament Act H.R. 2640

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner wrote on Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:32:11
-0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:45:28 -0400, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"Gunner" wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:47:40 -0700, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Good....I have always maintained that a psych test should be the
requirement for gun purchasing and for continued gun ownership.

If you have the right to own a gun, you also have the responsibility
to use it properly...no excuses.

If you cannot handle the responsibility, you have no right to own a
gun.

TMT..a card carrying NRA member

So if they pull your guns, then you will also have no problem with
them also removing your first amendment rights.

So, you're in favor of arming mental defectives and psychotics, eh?

Im quite in favor of a court hearing and a judgment from them and a
panel of professionals, then a court order being the arbiter.

You evidently are in favor of having your rights removed by fiat and a
phone call, ne?

I don't know about him, but I'd be all in favor of revoking his
rights, based on what I feel should be his proper behavior.

Save for that old saying about "sauce for the goose is sauce for the
gander."

toodles
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "