Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default OT-Veterans Disarmament Act H.R. 2640

In article , "Ed Huntress" wrote:

"Eregon" wrote in message

A better solution would be to Certify all politicians as Criminally
Insane... This would, of
course, mean that the gummints - at all levels - would be unable to
function since there'd
be nobody to authorize the spending of any monies...

But we'd be paying to institutionalize the whole lot of them! I don't think
that's a good idea. It could get expensive.

It would cost us a helluva lot less than those monkeys are costing us NOW.

Somebody once proposed that we raise the salaries of members of Congress to
$1M/year each, on the condition that they stay out of Washington permanently.

$535M annually to keep those jokers at home would be a bargain.

--
Regards,