Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Magic Smoke

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:54:34 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
"AndrewV" quickly quoth:

The magic smoke finally escaped from my Milwaukee 4.5" angle grinder. I
think I got my money out of it ;found in a box of yard sale junk $10 in 1987
looked heavily used then. It's been set up with a wire wheel for some time
now and had a habit of getting to hot to hold for a while. The sad part is
the replacement ( if I went and bought one...have 2 others ) will cost far
more and probably not last 1/2 as long.

R.I.P.

So, are they going to warranty it? g

--

EXPLETIVE: A balm, usually applied verbally in hindsight,
which somehow eases those pains and indignities following