Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking

Default Americas's Shocking, Hidden Black Against White Race War

cavelamb himself wrote:

MoParMaN wrote:

"Unclaimed Mysteries"
theletter_k_andthenumeral_4_doh@unclaimedmysterie s.net wrote in message

GWB wrote:

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:34:25 -0500, "MoParMaN"
wrote:

I'm at war against fire ants. The ****ing *******s gotta go.

Yeah, me too.
Chemical weaponry can't keep up.
I may have to go nuclear.

Try some of these:
http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/video/vnr/phorid.htm

I don't know what to tell you if they get out of control.

It doesn't say where you buy or get them?

Well for Pete sake keep them away from Washington DC....

Why? It sounds like the presidential primaries.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida