Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] romano_74@libero.it is offline

Default PHILIPS DSX 6073

Hello to all,
I have a digital TV decoder SAT (PHILIPS DSX 6073) has stopped to
work;
after one first analysis, I have localized the breakdown, I have found
in the Power supply card (Switching), controlling better, I have found
2 broken component, the rectifying bridge (to the ignition made to
burn fuse- one of the diode bridge was in short circuit) and the first
capacitor filter;
now to the ignition the fuse is not burnt but the power supply board
does not supply tensions in escape;
for being able to execute the search better out of order, the
electrical scheme would be much profit, (in the web I not still found
nothing)..
If someone can gives some information to me, make to know me.
Hello and thanks.

Giuseppe
Milan ITALY