Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Hawthorne[_2_] Simon Hawthorne[_2_] is offline

Default Resin render

Resin AND "breathable"? Sounds like a contradiction in terms....
What is wrong with a normal lime render? It has been used for some
thousands of years...?
chris

I thought that a couple of years ago - which is why I went for the
traditional tyrolean render on the barn (the cracks are hairline). I've
checked out the web pages of the company that makes this resin render - and
it would appear to be breathable (it is not resin as used in the
construction of canoes). Not being an expert I'd suspect it does the same
job as gore-tex does with clothes....

Si