Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ned Simmons Ned Simmons is offline

Default BP horizontal attachment

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:26:28 -0500, Ignoramus25943
wrote:

In any case, I am interested in a right angle attachment.

I finally got around to rounding up the various parts and checking the
fit of the arbor support on my mill. Email me and I'll tell you what
I've got.

Also, just curious, what crimper do you use for crimping 10-18 gauge
terminals. (mostly insulated). I am not 100% satisfied with
mine.

I use a T&B crimper like this most often...
http://www.tnb.com/ps/fulltilt/index.cgi?part=wt145a

I have a several of the AMP crimpers that DoN mentioned, and while
they do an excellent job, I wouldn't want to make too many
terminations in 10-12 wire with one. The design seems perfect for
causing a repetitive stress injury. I use the smaller ones for D-sub
pins and CPC connectors quite a lot, and even they are a bit awkward.

--
Ned Simmons