Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Govt banning lightbulbs.... wot about halogens?

Derek Geldard wrote:
On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 14:49:39 -0700, wrote:

Lobster wrote:

I note that it's been announced today that incandescent lightbulbs are
to be phased out over the next couple of years:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7016020.stm
Isnt it nice to have our actions dictated by people with a less than
full understanding of the subject.

The English language is not sufficient to express my shear undiluted
loathing and total and absolute lack of respect for the individual
concerned.

Gordon had better call an election quickly before the prat tars the
whole party with the same brush.

First part P.
Then HIPS.
Now ban the Bulb.