Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Bennett Ed Bennett is offline

Default Trouble setting up new table saw

On Sep 27, 1:59 pm, "Swingman" wrote:
Only if you don't recall the "Bennet War" flamefests that polluted this
forum, ad infinitum, at one point.

I do recall them. I don't recall you though. Perhaps you went by
another moniker? As you "recall", it wasn't about flaming newbies for
asking questions or looking for help - jumping all over their ass for
wanting to make the most of their new table saw.

Back then the demigod who ran around the group picking on people was
Bennett Leeds (we used to go by real names back in '95). Disagree
with Mr. Leeds and you had a flame buddy for life. Today it's....

Well Galileo, go back and re-examine your public mea culpa from the above
... you're slipping back to your old ways.

Really. And all of this has what to do with the topic of this thread?