Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Rand Mark Rand is offline

Default todocoleccion.net.... Quite interesting!!

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:06:51 -0400, Brian Lawson wrote:

On 26 Sep 2007 23:21:46 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:18:24 -0700, wrote:
I was well impressed with this website. I am a keen collector of a few

Funny, on rec.collecting.coins, you were a "new collector" who found it
and wanted to know what we thought there as well.

Impressive catalogue, looks very professional. Tell me what you
think...

I think that whoever gave you the idea that shill spammers aren't
immediately recognizable, was lying to you. And, I think that if you
came up with this idea all on your own, that you're stupider than you
think we are.

Just a bit of humor........on my Forte Agent newsreader set up in what
they call a "three-panel display", the long Subject lines get
foreshortened/truncated somehow. For this one, it came as.....

14 todocoleccion.net....Q....sting!!

exclamation marks and all. Seemed appropriate.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Mine made:-
todocoleccion.net.... Quit...resting!!