Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Another bargain for the Aldi fans

On 2007-09-27 16:51:02 +0100, The Natural Philosopher said:

dennis@home wrote:

For work, if they happen to run what you need, pricey, but solid. If
they don't, totally useless, as I discovered.

That is true for all computers.. if they don't run the apps you
want/need they may as well be put in the scrap.

BUT the salient point is that its less likely on a WINPC than any other
platform. I hate the things, but I have to use one.

The mac simply doesn't do the job. Period.

It would be more reasonable to say that your Mac doesn't do your job
any more in the same way that you might say that a 386 with the Win95
monitor doesn't either.