Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default riding mower wont start

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:39:36 -0000, wrote:

i have a murray 20 hp riding mower about 5 yrs old,i had it started
once after beating on the solonoid and pouring some gas in the
carb,but it didnt stay on,reason no fuel i replaced fuel line put
fresh fuel and anew solonoid,but it still wont turn on,it turns over
but wont turn on,ps i noticed oil and posibble gas at the muffler
tip,any suggestions guys,
thank you
sam

Over choked ? See it the choke is stuck closed.

Your are sitting on the seat right - deadman switch..?

Fouled plugs.

--
Oren